GDIT is looking for a Cybersecurity Program Lead to provide day-to-day oversight and direct daily activities for the task order providing Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) Support services to the 7th Signal Command-Theater located Joint Base San Antonio, TX. This task order includes Risk Management Framework (RMF) validation assessment support to the Security Control Assessor (SCA).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Government customer in synchronizing requirements throughout the life cycle of the project
• Assist GDIT leadership with developing and maintaining the Project Management Plan and schedule
• Accountable for the quality and delivery of all project products, services, and deliverables
• Identify any potential changes needed in the project cost, schedule, or performance, and recommend methods for implementing change
• Execute daily reports and In-Process Reviews
• Keep GDIT leadership and COR apprised of all contractor personnel whereabouts when in a temporary duty (TDY) location
• Research and recommend the proper level of validation effort required at each site to ensure the validation team is the right size, on-site for the right amount of time, and has the appropriate training and skills
• Ensure all deliverables are submitted on time and within budget
• Establish and maintain communications with all applicable stakeholders
• Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned project and direct task execution
• Perform reviews on assessment packages before delivered to the Government
• Assess DoD Information Systems against the RMF security controls (IAW) Department of Defense (DoD) Instructions 8500.01 and 8510.01, NIST SP 800-37, 800-53, and 800-53A, Army Regulation 25-1 and 252, US Army Best Business Practices (BBPs) and applicable NETCOM Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs)
• Identify mitigating factors for identified risks and propose additional mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities
• Evaluate a wide array of IT devices for Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance using ACAS/ Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, and manual checklist reviews. This includes Windows, Solaris, and Red Hat Linux servers and desktops, routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, etc
• Clearance: active SECRET clearance with valid T5 Background Investigation
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 10+ years of Cybersecurity Experience
• Current Information Assurance (IA) certification: DoD 8570 IAM-III and IAT-II
• Experience with eMASS and strong understanding of CNSSI 1253
• Understand business financial planning, forecasting, and reporting
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%, depending on site validation schedule (CONUS travel only)
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.