· Create strategies and foster partnerships and relationships with internal and external entities that are key stakeholders in Cryptologic and Cybersecurity fields, certifications, and workforce planning activities.
· Support Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certification program management office with providing policy and other input and required reporting to USD (I&S) and other overseers.
· Develop, facilitate, implement, and document (in policy, if required), initiatives that support tactical and long-term Cryptologic and Cybersecurity certification related strategies, information, and policies.
· Develop and implement performance metrics to measure and report against.
· Lead the creation, communication, and support the completion/maintenance of standardized organizational planning templates/plans (Project Management Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, Plan of Actions, and Milestones, etc.) and information collection to complete.
· Support discussion at internal and external meetings and participate in targeted issue or theme-specific activities related to tactical and strategic initiatives, organizational activities, communications, or representation. Examples may include:
- Participation in discussions
- Off-site conferences
- Other related forums to provide insights into ongoing Cryptologic and Cybersecurity Certifications activities or issues
· Bachelor’s or higher degree, with preference given to a field related to Cryptology or Cybersecurity
· At least 15 years demonstrated experience across wide and deep range of Cryptologic and/or Cybersecurity mission areas
· Knowledge of NSA Cryptologic and Cybersecurity functions, policies, and stakeholders in those areas
· Demonstrated experience operating at the executive level to decide or influence the technical way forward
· Demonstrated experience working in a senior management environment within NSA, IC, or DoD
· At least 15 years demonstrated experience participating in and guiding highly skilled technical teams responsible for developing solutions to a wide range of complex Cryptologic and Cybersecurity issues
· Knowledge of Joint/IC/Service Cryptologic and Cybersecurity policy, environment, and activities
· Knowledge of certifications development, process, and standards
· Knowledge of Cryptologic and Cybersecurity related training programs
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.