- Test DDG FCS software during CM builds and formal cold test evolutions using FCS simulators
- When necessary manage a test team to assist with executing test procedure. Ensure that all elements of the test procedure are completed satisfactorily.
- Identify FCS software testing needs/ resources and attend daily LBES stand-up meeting to deconflict resources with other programs
- Assist software developers with testing SPIR fixes during unit testing.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues to determine if issue is hardware or software based.
- Integrate FCS testing/ troubleshooting efforts with MCS and other related hardware components
- Write SPIRs for issues discovered during testing.
- Communicate severity to DDG Mod FCS Team Lead
- Work with test coordinator lead and software lead to determine prioritization
- Assist with design and development of new FCS simulators in LBES
- Review drawings and make design recommendations
- Test and troubleshoot newly installed simulators
- Attend daily and weekly status meetings
- Communicate status of FCS issues and resource needs at daily stand-up meetings and weekly software meetings as appropriate
- Communicate status of testing efforts with external teams and at weekly DDG FCS Team meeting
Bachelor degree (Elec, Mech, Comp, CompSci)
2+ years' experience conducting software testing. Basic knowledge of Windows Operating Systems. Control System experience. Experience reading electrical schematics and Experience troubleshooting hardware/software systems.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.