Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Associates degree in from a school in drafting or illustration and must have completed AUTOCAD Levels 1 & 2 training.
Intermediate experience in the following:
• Preparing Level 3 engineering drawings, circuit schematics, and illustrations using AUTOCAD or Micro Station for electronics systems or equipment
• Preparing detailed CAD drawings of telecommunications, IT infrastructure, systems to reflect engineering solutions, and to facilitate installation of the telecommunications and IT infrastructure
• Preparing final as-built drawings that become part of the facility records in AutoCAD to USAF or US Army standards
• Performing visual inspections and conducting precise measurements to verify engineering drawings for electronic systems or equipment
1 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
AutoCAD 2009 - Autodesk
Less than 10%
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.