Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establish goals and plans that meet project objective
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge
- Decision-making and domain knowledge may have critical impact on overall project implementation
- May be a lead for others
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Shall create and maintain documentation for implementations
At least three years’ demonstrated experience in:
- Agile Teams
- Expert level knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio, and Helm
- GitOps and Continuous Deployment in hybrid environments
- Custom Kubernetes Operators and Helm charts
- Custom Admission Controller
- Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs) and Custom Controllers
- At least three years of experience providing technical guidance to other engineers and Platform One automation/build tool
- Must have at least 3 years experience with packaging and securing applications as containers and working in Kubernetes
- Security and compliance experience for Kubernetes
- Privileged User Certification: DoD 8570.01-M, IASAE Level
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.