Join the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. GDIT is seeking a IT Project Manager to join the DCGS Operations Center (DOC) program at Langley AFB, VA.
The IT Project Manager supports the Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Processing, Exploitation, Dissemination (PED) Operations Center (DOC) and the 480 Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Wing by providing architectural engineering, and technical integration oversight for AF DCGS integration activities.
The Project Manager:
· Provide senior-level IT project management and technical integration for DCGS and Command, Control, Computer and Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) integration activities
· Advise the 480 ISRW Technical Director, providing support and guidance for all issues impacting current and planned integration activities
· Support engineering efforts to resolve problems, transform customer requirements into technical solutions, generate and/or brief information for decision makers, and provide information for follow-on processes
· Develop project management documentation (i.e. white papers, reports/studies, briefings, test plans)
· Participate in, and provide oversight for, test and operational development and migration for on-site installations
· Provide technical analysis and support for all proposed and validated system requirements for DCGS in support of operational requirements
· Assess the feasibility of integrating ISR systems into DCGS, while minimizing the impact to ongoing current operations
· Identify, recommend, validate, and track progress of functional requirements and events for prototype demonstration, test, and integration of new DCGS and C4ISR capabilities
· Monitor and support the operational verification of performance criteria IAW documented user requirements and national/commercial community standards
· Coordinate with stakeholders to generate technical solutions to facilitate multi-intelligence data integration into DCGS
· Lead the development and integration of new DCGS systems, to include operational evaluations of new systems and modifications to existing systems, in order to achieve optimum interoperability among the various DCGS segments
· Coordinate with the Configuration Control Manager to ensure the input, status, and updates of projects are transitioned under configuration management control
· Plan, host, and participate in meetings and conferences (i.e. scrums, technical exchange meetings (TEMs), Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Engineering studies, etc.)
· Evaluate new initiatives along with the associated costs in support of each initiative
Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
Minimum of 10 years’ of project management experience, with 5 years of DCGS or ISR architectural experience
Possess a Bachelor’s degree in IT management/related technical field or Project Management Professional (PMP) Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
Ability to communicate with decision makers
Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and ITIL
#cjobs, #dicepost #gdjobs
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.