Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M or otherwise stated in SPIN-C or individual task order. The contractor is expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificate:
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – SharePoint & SharePoint Server
• Microsoft Certified Information Technology (MCITP) – SharePoint Administrator
Associate level of experience in design, maintenance, and operation of medium to large SharePoint Farm. This experience must include understanding SharePoint infrastructure and administering other supported technology. Must be able to create custom work flow. Must have a strong business process analysis and understanding of user and functional requirement; business process mapping. Must have system implementation skills, to include: conceptual and detailed design, configuration, requirements process analysis, and testing. Must have experience in reviewing and recommending software applications as well as identifying hardware salient characteristics and any add on devices. Experience in systems management, monitoring and sustainment; hardware repair for servers, PCs, peripheral equipment; software installation, maintenance and sustainment.
Must have associate level of experience in analyzing and troubleshooting military networks as specified in the task order to include in depth experience with:
• Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2013 or later
• SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 or later
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 or later
• Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Microsoft Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
• Microsoft Enterprise Server 2008/2012 or later
• Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Data Catalog, Shared Services Provider.
• Creating /assembling custom Web Parts, specifically for Enterprise Search functionality and web part UI elements customizations.
• .NET Framework to include .NET 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5
• Creating custom controls in .NET and deploying them in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/etc...
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.