1) Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including; but not limited to; lifting and moving materials; loading and unloading vehicles and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
2) Must be familiar with cable removal; cable installation; MCT's (multi-cable transits); lagging and painting
3) Must have experience using basic hand tools such as sawsalls, drills; grinders; etc.
4) Candidates are required to have personal tools such as: 9/16" wrenches, 7/16 wrench, 8" crescent wrench, tin snips, needle nose pliers, channel locks, screw drivers, gloves, etc.
5) Must be able to perform other tasking under direction of supervisor.
6) Transports materials; tools; and equipment to and within work sites as required.
7) Participates in special projects as required.
0+ years experience
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.