Performs day to day Clerical and Administrative functions:
1. Uses word processing and other types of software to process and produce a wide range of documents, some of which require complex formats, in support of the office automation functions.
2. Executes tasks which include preparation and review of correspondence,records and file functions, meeting and greeting of visitors, preparation of
background material for use in reports or meetings, maintenance of tracking, preparation of specialized documents, and other assorted administrative work in support of the Program Manager and Mission Training Center Site Leads.
3. Performs duties related to the receipt, intake, scanning, indexing, quality control, destruction, and transfer of legal and administrative information.
4. Conducts research and analyze data to prepare reports in support of the program.
5. Receives and reviews incoming and outgoing mail for MTC-HI. Facilitates shipping and receiving of program equipment.
6. Assists with travel authorization and vouchers and management of program related travel to include monitoring/record keeping, research, and development of travel related reports.
7. Conducts day to day time keeping management to ensure compliance with GDIT policies and Regulations.
8. Assits with general human resources activities for multiple sites: Recruiting and retention, talent acquisitions, professional/career development, evaluation, benefits, internal compliance, labor relations.
Participates in special projects as required.
AA and or related experience
Active Secret Clearance Preferred with 3-5yrs of experience
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.