Researches monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience
Performs analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
Prepares assessment of current threats and trends based on the research and analysis of intelligence data.
Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
Performs additional duties as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.