Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Candidate must be local to the office. No remote work.
HOW AN INTELLIGENCE ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Seeking a Tactical Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Norwalk, CA.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance.
- Conducting intelligence/tactical analysis utilizing a variety of resources to support criminal or counterterrorism investigations
- Developing and establishing relationships with local, state, and Federal agency partners
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in Federal, state, or local agencies, including, but not limited to local law enforcement agencies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst Certification
- Understanding of California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES), the California State Threat Assessment System (STAS), the National Network of Fusion Centers, law enforcement intelligence operations, and homeland security partners across the nation
The Intelligence Analyst duties include:
- Providing proficient and authoritative tactical intelligence analysis to support public safety customers in achieving their objectives in law enforcement and other public safety and security operations
- Developing subject matter expertise on assigned public safety and security topics
- Conducting briefings as needed for varying levels of customers
- Conducting exhaustive database searches, extracting information, and analyzing the information
- Providing intelligence or investigative analytic products to support operations and reach-back support to forward-deployed elements
- Prioritizing, categorizing, and responding to requests for information
- Conducting multi-discipline analyses of complex, network-centric target sets
- Using computer-based applications, including graphics and presentation software, and databases
- Delivering training to law enforcement officers on international and domestic terrorism issues, organized crime, and a variety of other topics
A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is desirable, plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience conducting intelligence analysis in a Federal intelligence agency, the military, or state and/or local law enforcement intelligence unit
An associate's degree from an accredited institution, plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience conducting intelligence analysis in a Federal intelligence agency, the military, or state and/or local law enforcement intelligence unit
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
401K with company match
Comprehensive health and wellness packages
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
2 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
Salary and Benefit Information
The likely salary range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000. This is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary. Rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range. View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.