Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Systems Engineer Senior
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Systems Engineer Senior at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Engineer Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Engineer Senior joining our team to make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
HOW A SYSTEMS ENGINEER SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT ● Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
● Experience in planning, developing, and implementing systems engineering practices and processes
● Experience developing requirements and design documents
● Software Development in Python and writing automated tests
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED: ● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
● Experience in planning, developing, and implementing systems engineering practices and processes.
● Experience with the Software Engineering Institute's CMMI model
● Experience with Microsoft Office and Project
● Experience with software development and various software development lifecycle models
Individual shall have at least five (5) years of systems engineering experience in three or more of the following areas:
● Work Breakdown Structures
● Project schedules and estimates
● Requirements definition and analysis
● Requirements traceability
● Requirements verification and validation
● Configuration management
● Risk management
● Security Clearance Level: Top Secret SCI + Polygraph ● Location: 1340 Ashton Road Hanover, MD ● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE: ● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home ● 401K with company match ● Comprehensive health and wellness packages ● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career ● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications ● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.