GDIT is seeking a Program Security Lead / Solutions Manager to join our team in Arlington, Virginia at Pentagon.
You will serve as a consultant/advisor and security team leader supporting Headquarters U.S. Air Force’s Deputy Directorate for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) providing security oversight of the USAF’s High Altitude ISR (HAISR) beyond line of sight architecture program. You will plan, formulate, implement and evaluate security policy/guidance for the program; coordinate security policy positions with Air Staff, Joint Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense and Intelligence Community stakeholders; and oversee the activities of personnel providing physical, personnel and information assurance security support across the program.
NOTE: This is a full-time, onsite position. Due to the type of access this role entails, telecommuting is not allowed.
· Drafts executive level correspondence, provides briefings to senior AF and DoD officials and must be proactive in developing solutions to complex security challenges
· Provides security subject matter expertise, programmatic insight and operational knowledge regarding the HAISR architecture, airborne platforms, sensors, data links, and other related issues
· Coordinates and facilitates policy and technical discussions with stakeholders from ISR platform communities, tasking authorities and service provider organizations to develop and refine security classification guidance
· Coordinates Information System Security Manager (ISSM) / Information System Security Officer (ISSO) activities at two geographically separate locations to ensure program systems achieve and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) certifications
· Ensures program compliance with DoD Directive 8140.01 Cyberspace Workforce Management requirements
· Active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearance
· 9+ years of Air Force ISR or Program Security experience
· 3 years of supervisory experience over a significant security effort
· Ability to report full-time onsite in our Arlington, Virginia office.
· Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph clearance
· Bachelor's Degree; 9 years of Air Force ISR / Security policy experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· At least 3 years working experience with Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS); AF ISR operations; U-2 / RQ-4 / other ISR platforms; and associated data link / ground architectures
· Working knowledge of USAF, DoD, DNI and IC organizational structures, relationships and coordination processes
· Working knowledge of current DNI, DoD and USAF security classification guidance policies
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with ICD 503 and NIST 800-53 policy implementation
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.