GDIT is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Security Manager to provide support for a Department of Justice (DOJ) agency in Sterling, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Oversee security compliance and processes on the program, as well as direct contractor ISSOs.
· Act as the primary liaison with the Government’s security lead and shall ensure that critical security functions such as COOP, certificate renewals, and related tasks are completed successfully and on-schedule.
· Ensure that security risks and findings are appropriately documented.
· Proactively provide potential solutions to remediate issues while allowing systems to remain operational and compliant in a mission-first environment.
· 5+ years of experience managing IT security teams in a Government environment similar in size and scope to the DOJ Agency organization.
· 5+ years of experience in Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP); Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs); IT Contingency Planning (CP).
· 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security Assessment Management.
· Demonstrated experience defining strategic governance for security management, defining quality metrics, and implementing repeatable processes for a portfolio of applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Familiarity with DOJ Security policy.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
· Possesses an active Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
· Current Secret Clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.