· Responsible for designing planning implementing, and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
· Support RMF process for Enterprise Shared SQL Service to ensure solution is designed securely in accordance with ICD 503, DIA, and DISA STIG security requirements.
· Support all CCRI, CCORI, and Red Team security audit efforts.
· Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve and optimize performance, promote consolidation, and enterprise cost savings.
· Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
· Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their troubleshooting activities resolving incidents, managed within ServiceNow.
· Can perform all engineering and operations tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.
· Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams.
· Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
· Directs multiple teams from design to project completion and transition to sustainment.
· Provides guidance and mentorship to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Security Clearance and certs:
TS/SCI with CI Polygraph or able to obtain
Security + or other 8570, IAT level II certification
The likely salary range for this position is $120,000 - $180,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.