The Senior Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication (EDS&A) Engineer provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM).
You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will provide configuration management support, testing and technical support in the implementation of Army EDS&A systems. We are looking to hire full-time EDS&A Senior Engineers to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
-Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ of EDS&A.
· Support efficient and effective EDS&A service management processes by providing accurate configuration information.
· Submit recommendations for use of EDS&A tools for multiple operating system environments and implement the Government's chosen solution.
· Provide security engineering and analysis supporting the implementation of EDS&A projects across the AEI.
· Coordinate, review and maintain system documentation guidance on use of EDS&A capabilities to all levels of administrators.
· Provide support to operational organizations supporting RFCs and IAVA compliance.
· Provide strategic planning, execution, and management for the design, build and deployment of EDS&A systems, integrated in to Army NIPRNET, SIPRNET, Joint and testing environments.
· Design, build, test new and optimize EDS&A hardware systems, computer components, and peripherals.
· Update existing EDS&A systems to ensure compatibility with the latest software iterations
May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals
May serve as a team or task lead
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS or equivalent, 5+ years of experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
DoD 8570.1-M certification: IAT Level III Certification. Computing Environment Certification, Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) or equivalent.
Working knowledge and understanding of enterprise Directory Services concepts, AD, Messaging, and EDS procedures. The Contractor shall have expertise in all aspects of Microsoft Windows operating systems to include implementing directory services, messaging, and application servers into the enterprise environment.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.