Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer student personnel. Demonstrates subject matter expertise/mastery of the course content requirements. Demonstrates expertise and proficiency in the methods and techniques for delivery of instruction. Provides training and education (T&E) to prepare service members in area of expertise. Instructs individuals/teams/units in establishment and reconstitution of DEPMEDs. Ensures accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment. Provides instruction as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for fixed and portable Radiology equipment operation and operator techniques for clinical applications. Maintains currency in up-to-date medical practices/procedures relative to the X-Ray technician field in this setting. Prepares, assembles, and adjusts instruments, materials, and equipment. Provides instruction on radiographic examinations and application of radiation, electrical, and mechanical protective measures.
1. Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. Conducts post-training student surveys, performs analysis of survey results and develops appropriate lessons learned and instructional corrective measures. Files results and reports as directed
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
3. Creates, maintains appropriate records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
4. May assist in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness, relevance and doctrinal correctness.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned, and instructional techniques.
7. Signs hand receipts for designated equipment/materials. Maintains proper accountability of that equipment.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Maintains currency in knowledge of relevant technology and practices, as assigned.
10. Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Education: Associates degree highly desired.
Experience: Two years of recent experience with the Army as a commissioned, warrant, or non-commissioned officer, with an X-ray technician AOC or equivalent civilian equivalent qualification and familiarity with military medical systems.
Unique/Additional Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license. Effective communications skills. Computer literate with current Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Systems and possess a working knowledge of current Army automated systems.
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.