GDIT is seeking a Technical Program Manager to support a High Performance Computing Modernization Integrated Technical Service program. This individual must have the following experience;
- Oversight and guidance of all technical efforts across the program.
- Experience in managing projects within a DoD Supercomputing Resource Centers (DSRC) for the High Performance Computing Modernization Program.
- Apply advanced level of project and program management knowledge to solve a variety of complex technical issues.
- Managing cost, schedule, and technical performance of program.
- Possess and provide clear technical vision and prioritization of all technical initiatives to ensure stabilization and continuous service improvement.
- Serve as liaison between network engineers, development team and customer management.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.