Desired experience developing order of battle (OOB) for air, ground, and surface launch platforms as well as associated threat cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, unmanned aerial vehicles
Desired familiarity with developing OOB for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) sensors and targeting capabilities
Desired experience with European theater country-specific operational capabilities
• Ability to obtain TS clearance at start (Investigation basis must be valid for 6 months after start date) and be eligible for SCI
• A minimum of ten (10) years of military or relevant industry or government experience
• A minimum of three (3) years of direct experience in the collection, processing and/or analysis of intelligence data.
• Required ability to obtain TS clearance at start (investigation basis must be valid for 6 months after start date) and be eligible for SCI
• Required twenty (20) years (minimum) of military or relevant industry or government experience
• Required five (5) years (minimum) of direct experience in the collection, processing and/or analysis of intelligence data
• Required three (3) years (minimum) of experience (concurrent or sequential to 20 years military experience) teaching and/or instructing in a formal classroom setting
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.