1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Systems Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. 5 to 8 years of related engineering experience
1. Comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of related tools, equipment, hardware, and software.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as strong presentation skills.
4. Outstanding customer focus and service skills.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.