Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Program Sr Manager
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Program Sr Manager you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Deputy Program Manager (Program Sr Manager) joining our team to facilitate successful outcomes leading multiple projects and people simultaneously ensuring customer satisfaction.
HOW A PROGRAM SR MANAGER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT: ● Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $10M and above ● Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers and performs personnel actions such as hiring and performance evaluation ● Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs ● Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits ● Performs business development activities, including the review of technical and cost proposals
● Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers sub-contractor deliverables and finances.
● Develops, reviews, and approves plan, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents
● Prepares and provides status reports and technical reviews to senior management, as requested
● Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
● Assists with resource/staffing management as needed
● Participates is special projects as required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance
● Bachelor's Degree in a related field ● 12 - 15 years of related program management experience ● 10 or more years of PM experience within the Intelligence Community (IC) ● Strong and effective management and leadership skills.
● Proven ability to develop strategic initiatives, operating plans, and program mitigation strategies. Demonstrated experience with the federal program budget review process. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. ● Understanding of hiring practices and processes for the Government, especially for administrative and technical personnel.
● Demonstrated and effective people management skills
● Masters Degree preferred
● Professional certification (PMP) preferred
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match ● Comprehensive health and wellness packages ● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career ● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications ● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from ● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.