Manages guides and oversees Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection operations being conducted by overt and clandestine HUMINT collectors
1. Drafts, reviews, tracks and disseminates official communications (arrival/departure, admin, track responses and summary).
2. Forwards pertinent emails, sends reminder notifications of annual training requirements and due dates, captures and disseminates relevant information at the group level that is not captured in front office communications, participate in meetings.
3. Gathers and consolidates weekly activities and delivers to managers for submission to leadership.
4. Provides consultation to enable technical support to stakeholders.
5. Assists with the development of presentations (briefings, point papers, etc.) for senior management to clearly and concisely communicate sensitive and complex program issues.
6. Provides administrative support to review boards and to facilitate discussions (e.g., metrics on activity for quarterly feedback sessions.
7. Provides support to stakeholders in coordination with Security issues.
8. Maintains the briefings library on the site and shared folders.
BA/BS in any discipline.
10+ years of experience within the intelligence community.
Experience providing operational support to government personnel.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Advanced proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.