· Contributes to the completion of major engineering programs and may function in a project leadership role.
· Develops solutions to a variety of highly complex engineering problems of advanced scope and complexity.
· Performs highly complex systems design, development, and integration form the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
· Oversight of highly complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
· Performs highly complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
· Performs continual maintenance and provides highly complex solutions for security, backup and redundancy problems.
· Prepares and maintains a wide range of documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
· Provides guidance to less-experienced Systems Engineers.
· Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology and works with management to evolve current processes.
· May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
· May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
· BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
· 8+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.