Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Service Design Scrum Master at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in delivering outstanding outcomes for customers, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Service Design Scrum Master, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Service Design Scrum Master joining our team to assist in delivering successful IT outcomes for a DOD customer. You will guide several efforts to ideation to transition working with other teammates and the customer in Newington, VA.
HOW A SERVICE DESIGN SCRUM MASTER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
● Responsible working within the Service Design work center and leading efforts from ideation to Service Transition
● Removes the Service Design team’s impediments
● Lead the sprint ceremonies
● Manage the Service Design backlog
● Assist report development for multiple internal and external audiences
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: Certified Scrum Master
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI
● Required Skills and Abilities: Leading teams and multiple concurrent efforts, attention to detail, strong communication skills
● Preferred Skills: Technical Project Management, experience with Jira and ServiceNow
● Location: On Customer Site in Newington, VA
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology and the ability to make a real impact on the world around you.
Not sure this job’s the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers.
Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity by clicking “Share.”
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.