1. 1.Operate integrate, fielded constructive simulation models in support of exercises and training in classrooms and work cells, reconfigurable tactical operations centers (RTOCs), vehicle pads, and other related training locations.
Ma 2. Maintain (update as required) the existing training support packages that integrate training products, materials, and other pertinent information necessary to train in LVCG environments.
3C 3. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
4. 4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. 5. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
6. 6. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. 7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors.
8. 8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
BS/BA and or equivalent experience
Active Secret Clearance preferred and 6-8 years of experience with military training and training support.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.