Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
The C4I Installation Estimator and Planner will be responsible to work with the program management team to develop cost estimates relating to proposals on a very competitive multiple-award IDIQ contract. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Program Analyst Senior supporting C4I installation projects onboard US Navy vessels. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
HOW A PROGRAM ANALYST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract and program growth.
● Work closely with the program management team to manage cost proposals, logistics planning and task scheduling.
● After task order award, work with the project execution team to communicate project milestones, schedules and staffing plans developed during the proposal.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Required Experience: 10+ years of related experience with C4I systems installations, cost estimating and planning and using system installation drawings and other technical data packages to develop work plans.
● Security Clearance Level: SECRET
● Required Skills and Abilities: Ability to analyze RFP packages and develop cost proposals for labor, material and travel.
● Location: GDIT site
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.