Receive and store material in a warehouse or storage facility for TWS/NIXIE systems.
1. Receives and stores material in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
3. Operate hand and power equipment, including forklift for material handling.
4. Marks or tags material as necessary for identification purposes.
1. Effective organization skills
2. Able to follow written and verbal instructions
3. Able to operate a forklift and other related tools/equipment
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. One to three years of related warehouse experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.