Provide technical support for the following equipment: URC-141 (LINK 16) and URC - 107 (JTIDS).
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a team leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience fabricating, maintaining and repairing electronic components.
Demonstrate a minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in the troubleshooting, assessment and repair of one of the following systems. Experience shall have been gained within the last 8 years.
URC-141 (LINK 16) and URC - 107 (JTIDS).
3. While not required, attainment of special electronic repair skills / certifications such as basic soldering, wire-wrap, connectorization, fiber optics etc may be more advantageous to the government and should be so annotated in the resume(s).
homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.