Expertly writes code user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
• Expertly develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame per departmental standards and guidelines.
• Identifies and reports problems in new and existing software.
• Recreates reported software problems to facilitate solutions to include validating the fixes for the software problems.
• Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications.
• Critical component development of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
• Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
• Use expertise to Interpret business requirements and implements the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
• Serve as Primary Technical Lead (as needed) for projects at the enterprise level, analyzing existing application interfaces, schemas and data needs.
• Leverages expertise to architect and code multi-environment system solutions utilizing various programming languages.
• Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software he/she is responsible for implementing.
• Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
• Actively provides expertise in the documentation of software requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.
Leads the support of completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production.
• Partners at a high level with other key stake holder on the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the design phase of a project.
• Seeks to improve personal job related knowledge and departmental process by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering; or a combination of related work experience, technical training, and professional certifications.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.