The Program Manager must be a full-time corporate employee of the Prime Contractor and acts as manager and overall point of contact for a specific projects within the PIEE program. The PM shall have overall responsibility of contract activities which include: planning, organizing, directing, controlling, staffing and reporting status, deliverables and schedules to the Government.
Required Experience/Skills/Certifications: Minimum of ten (10) or more years of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment:
• Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• Must have a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification, and Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.Project Management experience in an Agile software development environment, including methodologies related to software lifecycle management
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Experience with requirements tools and tracking (e.g. JIRA, Version One, Serena)
• Experience conducting daily scrum stand-up meetings, facilitating Sprint planning meetings and coordinating Sprint reviews, retrospectives, and burn-down charts
• Experience defining all project activities and milestones required to meet objectives and deliverables, properly sequencing tasks and estimating effort with project team members doing the work, determining the critical path, and leveling the project schedule
• Experience monitoring program execution to identify obstacles and deviations from plan and takes corrective action as needed
• Experience conducting continuous risk assessment and management including developing measures to reduce risk in program execution
• Experience developing metrics and reports for tracking program execution
• Experience with contract management, budgeting, and resource allocation, including management of subcontractor personnel
• Proficient in development of plans, assigning tasks, monitoring performance, communicating progress, resolving conflicts, and escalating issues
• Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.