Supports the AH-1Z FMS APML customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, Maintenance Planning and Management, Supply Support, Technical Data, Support Equipment and maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Review prospective changes and modifications to Aircraft, Avionics and Weapons Systems and Support Equipment
3. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
4. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
5. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task leader.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Provide ILS support to the APML and Program/Case Manager as needed.
10. Participate in meetings to support logistics objectives.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
A minimum of 8 years work experience in the fields of management, logistics support or acquisition procurements are required.
Knowledge of the H-1 and/or other Rotary Wing Aircraft is desired.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.