- Providing dedicated Host based security system administration and documentation support related to McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), including knowledge of Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Policy Auditor (PA), and Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE).
- Coordinating with other DSMS program teams, planning and create cybersecurity architecture and design documents for all DSMS cybersecurity architecture ensuring it is compliant with DoD and other Federal IA policies and guidance
- Employing best practices when implementing security controls within an IS including software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principle, secure design, secure architecture and secure coding techniques
- Developing cybersecurity architecture and design plans for communication and collaboration products, operating system platforms including servers, devices, management products, applications and overall security related to implementing these products
- Providing security engineering support for accreditation of DSMS
BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 8+ years of experience
Certified IASAE II
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.