• Minimum Education Requirement: Associate degree in a computer field or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in one or more of the following: Server Infrastructure. Desktop Infrastructure, Data Platform. Business Intelligence. Messaging. Communication. SharePoint.
• Special Skills/Qualifications Required: In-depth knowledge of networking principles; internet working with Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP); hardware and software installation; windows-based server operating systems; interconnections of network devices; network security devices; Local Area Network infrastructure including routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), servers (file, mail and proxy]; network management; information assurance tools, printers, scanners, cabling, common user software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, etc.); and special-purpose workstations to interconnect deployed customers. Contractor shall have commercial certification at IAT Level II in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.1 Information Assurance Training, Certification and Workforce Management.
• Additional Desired Qualification/Skills: Knowledge of system design and configuration. Familiarity with one or more of the following software programs or systems: JBC-P, AIDE/ARES, Tak Android/Windows (WinTAK/ATAK), and AXIS Pro Intelligence Analysis Tool. Familiarity with one or more Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS). Ability to implement software version changes. Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously. Ability to work with self-initiative to accomplish identified tasks. Ability to follow project schedules and meet designated completion dates. Ability to work alone as well in team.
• As a condition of privileged access to any DOD information system, Technician (Mission Command Information Systems) must satisfy both preparatory and sustaining DOD IA training and certification requirements.
• Security Clearance: Secret clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.