- Linux server administration experience with RHEL 6, 7+; Install Linux; Create user accounts; Configure storage, partition hard drives; Stand-up LDAP servers; Install RDM packages; Manage firewalls; Manage Linux configuration settings; Experience with Linux system tools; Understanding of TCP/IP networking to include experience troubleshooting TCP/IP, traffic analysis, common protocols and network diagnostics, FTP, and DNS issues; Experience with public key infrastructure, SSH. Detailed understanding of http and https protocols and related software, such as Apache httpd daemon; Strong scripting/programming skills with experience in Bash, Python or other scripting languages; Experience with block data storage technologies: software RAID, hardware RAID, Fibre channel, NFS, knowledge of storage protocols and connectivity.; Experience troubleshooting performance problems of computationally heavy loads in multi-cpu/threaded environments; Experience with performance and diagnostic tools for benchmarking, analysis and tuning of systems, networking and storage; Knowledge of cluster architecture, and system virtualization (xen/kvm/vnc); Experience with Docker container platform and the container management life cycle; Familiarity with version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Bazaar, etc.
- Five years of experience in Windows System Administration to include Active Directory, SQL, SCCM, SCSM, Citrix
- Certifications in Windows/MS operating systems (e.g. MTA, MCSA, MCSE)
- Minimum of six years of experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Enterprise backup and restore solutions, scripting, and experience with security scanning products.
- Minimum of six years of experience in enterprise backup and restore solutions, storage area network (SAN), and network attached storage (NAS) with scripting languages
- Minimum of six years of experience in Perl scripting, Active Directory, Windows networking, and infrastructure support
- Minimum of three years of experience in Docker container platform deployment and management; version control systems (Git, Subversion, Bazaar, etc.).
- Work any shift/extended shifts, and on call support, as required.
- Must possess current IAT Level II certification (i.e. CompTIA Security+ CE) or higher
- Current TS/SCI with CI Poly accomplished within past 5 years
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.