Team provides the National Air and Space Intelligence Center with floor to ceiling information technology support, both sustainment and mission level. Intrepid is currently looking for a Senior Level System Administration support, with focus in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). The expectation is that a qualified candidate will be able to perform duties and responsibilities in some combination from the list below:
· Provide core hour and on-call Tier III support, assign privileges, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot systems and software problems and maintain SOPs
· Provide enterprise-scope support including programs and applications within the RHEL workstation and server suite.
· Interface with site Help Desk and trouble reporting system
· Perform Certificate to Operate (CTO) testing and produce test result reports in accordance with provided guidance
· Provide/maintain Agency- compliant workstation and server builds and assist in hardware/software and network integration
· Configure RAIDs, storage arrays, and library storage systems
· Create, configure, maintain, patch, and troubleshoot VMware and Citrix architectures , provide server replication and network integration services
· Create, modify, and manage user accounts, computer accounts, security groups and security policies
· Perform forensic analysis of security incidents and other malicious events as required and conduct periodic audit reviews and ensure compliance with USAF, DIA, and DoD TCNO, IAVA and ICVA, including security and update patches
· Create/maintain custom ad hoc scripting and maintain/administer/update Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, products, applications, services, license servers and cross domain systems
· Maintain architectural diagrams and documentation in AutoCAD and/or Visio
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS: This position operates Monday - Friday. The work requires 100% onsite support, unless otherwise indicated.
TRAVEL: Position does not require travel.
EDUCATION: BA/BS, 2 years+ experience.
Possess active IAT Level II (Security+, or equivalent) Certification.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
VMWare and Citrix
Experience working within Unix/Linux/RHEL, as well as, Windows operating systems.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.