Join a team that leads in cyber with the top technical cyber talent, range of customer experience, and emerging technology to address tomorrow’s cyber threats. Our service model approach to secure, operate, and defend is predicated on ensuring the skill-set of our staff remains on the cutting edge of technology through our virtual training platform and Cyber Range.
Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence. Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators.
Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators, and coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
Participate in collaborative sessions with other CNDSPs and IC agencies on malicious intrusions, attacks or suspicious activities, as well as share emerging Cyber Threat Intel data.
Assist in the development of Indicators of Compromise for active defensive countermeasures and passive detection signatures.
Research and produce analysis on nation state cyber threat actors.
Utilize internal and open source research for awareness of nation stated targeting, trends, etc.
Develop strategic cyber threat intelligence products in support of network defense operations
Position may require evening, weekend or shift-work (depending on operational tempo).
BA/BS and 8+ years of experience or a combination of: (Education Degree from an Accredited Institute in an Area Applicable to the Position)• High School Diploma + 12 years or Associate's Degree + 10 years or Bachelor's Degree + 8 years or Master's Degree + 6 years or PhD + 4 years
A TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly (or able to obtain CI Poly)
Security+ CE or other approved DoD 8570 IAT II certification prior to employment.
Obtain an 8570 CSSP Incident Responder certification within six months from the date of hire.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon .
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers' challenges through future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference – helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.