PC hardware and software troubleshooting
Troubleshooting network systems
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Transform technology into opportunity as a Systems Analyst with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Analyst you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Analyst joining our team to help client's IT systems working smoothly on a day to day basis and help all systems stay in operating order.
HOW A SYSTEMS ANALYST WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
● Work with team to communicate issues and troubleshoot as needed.
● Resolve issues by utilizing knowledge of software and hardware.
● Work in a cleared and mission oriented environment.
● Support provided is to keep key IT systems up and running. These systems are critical to keeping mission on track. So is very important task and mission!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) Must be IAT level II Compliant and Operating System Computing environment compliant.
● Required Experience: 1+ years of related experience in troubleshooting IT
● Required Technical Skills: Should be capable of resolving IT issues on software and hardware systems.
● Security Clearance Level: Secret
● Required Skills and Abilities: Ability to think logically and calmly.
● Preferred Skills: Prefer experience using a trouble ticketing system
● Location: ON Site role. (NO REMOTE or WORK FROM HOME)
● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
1 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator: Windows 10 (MD - 100) - Microsoft
CompTIA - Security+ - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.