General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Human Resources officer who will be able to perform a variety of HR operational support duties in support of our Customer. Position requires an Active Security Clearance TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Human Resources (HR) Operations Support personnel shall provide a full range of HR functions in a responsive, timely, and customer oriented manner. Contractor support shall provide professional HR guidance and knowledge, utilize HR tools and methodologies, and be readily prepared and available to implement innovative solutions for mission partners challenges.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
• Serve as the focal point for HR website updates, upkeep, trouble ticket coordinator and other like duties; coordinate as needed with IT developers.
• Provide recruiting support including: reviewing, posting and tracking job descriptions on applicable websites; providing preliminary screening of applicants for compliance; preparing applicant packages for component review; tracking applicant package status, providing reports and metrics on recruiting processes, communicating with applicants and employees to arrange appointments, and collecting, inputting, and disbursing information.
• Complete Enter-On-Duty support (EOD) that includes: arranging EOD dates for applicants, providing and tracking appropriate paperwork, coordinating EOD sessions with facilitators and presenters, recording EOD data in appropriate HR systems, reserving rooms, answering questions and solving last minute issues for EOD classes, ensure Databases and Recruiting Tool are maintained and updated timely and develop new innovative ways to conduct future orientations.
• Prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), coordinating and collaborating with all external entities for proper information, signatures and processes; collecting, inputting and disbursing data into and out of various HR systems.
• Resolve HR related issues, conduct research and provide interpretation of HR policies and business rules, develop and present HR briefings.
• Accurately post, track and report metrics to HR senior management for all current and previous ODNI vacancy announcements while ensuring data integrity.
• Create, organize and maintain customer Job Posting Library with applicant packages in line with customer Information Management Guidelines.
• Promote and sustain effective systems for Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
• Establish and maintain instructor materials for any course content generated, course guides, and certificates of completion, student evaluations, and handouts.
• Provide Talent Development Career Development, and Professional Development services that will provide educational opportunities for employees to develop critical skills and knowledge and support the further development, maturation, execution and sustainment of the various programs.
• Providing guidance and support to ODNI Corporate Programs projects as part of interagency working group initiatives for the IC Chief Human Capital Officer.
• Perform other HR support functions as tasked.
• Position requires an Active Security Clearance Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
• Five (5) years of Human Resources operational/transactional experience.
• Proven experience conveying complex information and ideas to employees at all staff levels.
• Demonstrated ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures appropriate for the work environment.
• Demonstrated analytical ability to evaluate programmatic data and resolve discrepancies.
• Proven experience collecting, recording and posting organizational metrics.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
• HR experience with using and learning multiple types of data sources or Human
• Resources Information Systems.
• Prior federal human resources experience
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.