Created after 9-11-2001, the Department of Homeland Security consolidated numerous agencies' data centers for central management. GDIT plays a key role in the Department's IT integration strategy through its Data Center-1 program.
GDIT's DC-1 program is committed to delivering an efficient, responsive, and mature data center operation through excellence in service delivery, performance, and continual service improvement.
We are seeking a Cloud developer to
• Working closely with our development team to create an automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system.
• Responsible for defining and implementing the build, deployment and monitoring standards for this customer.
• A part of Agile development teams to deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
• Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, and external development teams to build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud based infrastructure
• Create scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
• Build and configure delivery environments supporting CD/CI tools using an Agile delivery methodology
BS/BA or equivalent and 15+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.