The Data Analyst supports the data collection and analysis efforts for monitoring the implementation of a government program with respect to the care and placement of participants in a network of grant funded care provider program.
· Work with contractor and federal staff to enhance the collection and analysis of program data
· Update and develop on site data collection tools and processes to yield statistically reliable and informative data and support field program assessments
· Assist in identifying performance outcomes and indicators
· Identify uniform data points for analysis
· Conduct high-level data interpretation and analysis using a data analytics platform
· Prepare written summaries and presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis and present findings to agency leadership
· Provide ad-hoc data reporting as needed
· Oversee the quality and the production of analytical reports
· Help train contractor and field staff on the use of data collection and analysis tools
· Assist with projects that support the continual improvement of data analysis
· Compile, analyze, and visualize data using a data visualization platform such as Power BI or Tableau
· Help build data repositories and databases
This position is based in Washington, DC and requires a Public Trust (or the ability to obtain it). Remote during COVID-19.
Requires BS/BA degree in a related field
· At least 5 years of experience with quantitative and qualitative data interpretation and analysis. 3 years with a Master’s degree.
· Working knowledge of data visualization platforms (Tableau or Power BI) and scripting languages (R, Python)
· Working knowledge of SQL and familiarity with relational databases
· Advanced skills in Excel and VBA
· Exceptional analytic skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with immigrants, refugees, and underserved populations is preferred
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.