GDIT's Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our internship allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client's most complex issues. As an intern, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your internship experience will equip you with best in class skills to take back to the classroom.
GDIT is seeking a Business Process Analyst (Annual Intern) in Rockville, MD
Business Process Analyst (Intern) Responsibilities:
• Attend requirements sessions and document via meeting minutes, requirements documents
• Test Business Process Management applications end to end
• Create end-user guides and training materials
• Assist with Communications announcements
• Create user stories test cases, and test plans
• Perform other duties as required
• Currently pursuing an Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's degree from a United States-based college or university
• IT / Comm / English Majors","
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Demonstrates decision-making skills
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment
• Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
• Passion for technology
• Sufficient Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.