Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
GDIT is currently seeking an Ops System and Applications Analyst at JBSA-Lackland, TX to support the AFCOTERS II contract, supporting the 67th Cyber Wing (67 CW), 346th Test Squadron (346 TS), and the 318th Range Squadron (318 RANS) planning and executing a full array of operational tests of various cyber weapons and systems.
Ops System and Applications Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Analyzes the security of new or existing computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs and provides actionable results - Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
- Perform evaluations of systems, networks, applications, and cyber weapons that include those listed in “Cyber Security Assessments” and Evaluated Level of Assurance (ELA) paragraphs.
- Provide technical coordination support to CVPA Mission Commanders (MC) during the planning, execution, and reporting phases of CVPA missions. Provide assessment plan input during the site survey by determining the functional areas required to execute a CVPA mission, developing penetration test scenarios based on mission scope and objectives, and identifying the technical activities needed to accomplish mission objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Associates Degree or 7 years relevant experience
● Certification: Current IAT Level II Certification (e.g., GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
● Security Clearance Level: Current TS/SCI Eligible
● Location: Customer Site, JBSA-Lackland, TX
● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
7 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
IAT Level II - Accredited Organization
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.