Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel. Demonstrates subject matter expertise/mastery of the course content requirements. Demonstrates expertise and proficiency in the methods and techniques for delivery of instruction. Provides training and education (T&E) to prepare service members in area of expertise. Instructs individuals/teams/units in establishment and reconstitution of DEPMEDs. Signs hand receipts for and ensures property accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment, IAW Army standards and policies. Provides instruction as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for emergency medical treatment, limited primary care, force health protection, and evacuation in a variety of operational and clinical settings from point of injury or illness through the continuum of military health care. Maintains currency on latest doctrine and TTPs.
1. Conducts training sessions and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
4. May assist in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Conducts periodic training sessions on supply and property management related tasks and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, preparing workstations and conducting post-training administration.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Education/Equivalent Training Required: RN, LPN or EMT-B qualified.
Experience: Two years of recent military experience with some of that time as a commissioned, warrant, or non-commissioned officer, with RN/LPN/EMT-B AOC/MOS or civilian equivalent qualification and familiarity with military medical systems.
Unique/Additional Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license/CDL. Effective communications skills. Computer literate with current Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Systems and possess a working knowledge of current Army automated systems.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.