GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Systems Security Accreditation (SSA) Analyst joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA or St. Louis, MO.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance the Systems Security Plan (SSP)
- Ensure all necessary Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) are in accordance with the Security Plan
- Ensures software is certifiable and accredited with ICD 503
- Provides system security process support
- Supports reaccreditation
- Ensures compliance with DISA STIGs
- Ensures security classification and markings are available
- Ensures compliance with NISPOM
- Ensures facility accreditation in accordance with ICD 705
- Ensures unclassified and classified work adheres to security requirements
- Ensures information is handled in compliance with policies and regulations
- Aligns technology approaches across the ART
- Bachelor’s Degree and 15+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent years of experience and education
- Responsible to obtain ATT and ATO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-managed, strong self-organization skills, and eager to contribute
- Performs duties with opportunity to exercise initiative, independent judgement and discretion under minimal supervision.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
Desired Qualifications: - Experience with AWS services - Demonstrated experience supporting a scaled Agile environment - DevOps approach to deliver value to the customer
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.