GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Sr. SharePoint Developer joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
At least 5 years of experience in analysis; design; hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
* 3-5 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013
* Creation and customization of SharePoint workflows in SharePoint Designer
* Experience creating customized InfoPath forms
* Experience in building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites; site collections; master pages; templates; web parts; content types & policies; lists; libraries; workflows; authentication; security groups; permissions; and customizations
* Familiarity with 3rd party SharePoint applications
* Strong SharePoint troubleshooting skills
* Strong documentation and communication skills
* Strong user interaction and business analysis skills
* Understanding of SharePoint business intelligence capabilities
* Understanding of PKI infrastructure and certificates
* Experience with PowerShell SharePoint module and scripting
* Experience with SharePoint application architecture and information management
* Experience using SharePoint for document management and website publishing
* Microsoft certifications preferred
BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
10+ years of related SharePoint development experience.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.