GDIT is looking for a Mids Shift Manager (2200hrs – 0600hrs)who holds TS/SCI with poly for a full time position, located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
GDIT will provide customers worldwide with a security operations center consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. GDIT will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
This position will be responsible for supervising service desk technicians under the Swings Shift team. Trains, coaches, and mentors employees on how to deliver the best customer service and achieve security operations center Service Level Agreements. Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems, and procedures. Works with other department supervisors to promote a high morale environment and assist other functions of the service desk by flexing staff as needed.
Essential job functions
• Promotes a positive and respectful workplace
• Handles customer escalations and works as a liaison with government/client officials
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support to client and team
• Weekend work will be required to supervise staff and team productivity
• Documents performance and productivity of team members
• Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
• Takes daily accountability of personnel and balances overall team staffing to include leave requests
• Provides training on specific client accounts and processes
• Leads and mentors team members for technical and professional development
• Takes lead on team projects and learn new technologies as needed
• Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
*AA or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience.
*TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly required).
*Must hold technical certification to meet DoD 8570 compliance required (IAT Level II minimum).
*Supervisor experience is required.
*Technical remote experience is required.
*Service Now experience is desired.
*Windows and Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
*SCCM, Citrix, and Windows Remote Desktop experience is required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.