- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of CDS technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CDS technologies.
- Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed CDS technologies.
- Expertise with GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the UCDSMO approved products list. (Radiant Mercury Preferred)
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
- Participate in testing and evaluation of Government or vendor systems, products and services.
- Candidate must be able to meet German TESA requirements.
- Radiant Mercury CDS Experience Preferred
- A bachelor's degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- An associate's degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- 11 years of recent specialized experience.
1) ITIL Foundation (required within 90 days of start date)
2) Security+CE (required to start)
3) Additionally, one or more of the following certifications are required: CISSP (IAT III or IAM III certification)
Security Clearance: Current Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI clearance with SSBI investigation (Must be U.S. Citizen)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.