Trains and mentors core tradecraft learning requirements of the intelligence community. The project scheduler will be responsible for scheduling teams and contractors to support customer's tasking of exercise coverage.
1. Supports the training and mentoring of learning requirements for the Intelligence Community.”
2. Demonstrated ability to assess training needs and select training tools/materials for the role player cadre and Key Personnel.
3. Responsible for scheduling resources to support the customer's tasking of exercise coverage.
4. Rectifies hours to assist in monthly invoicing.
5. Proven experience working with all levels of management and technical teams.
6. Ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
BA/BS in any discipline
2+ years of customer related experience.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
Occasional domestic travel may be required to support exercises.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.