Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks. At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 25 employees – both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
· Main interaction and point of contact with the area customer
· Ensures customers’ requirements and drivers are understood, and represents them during project and services prioritizations
· Ensures customer satisfaction is high and a constructive relationship between the organization and the area command is established and maintained
· Responsible for ensuring the customer priorities for new or changed products and services, in alignment with desired business outcomes, are effectively established and articulated
· Fields customer complaints and escalations are handled well through a sympathetic (yet formal) process
· Ensures value creation for the customer and that the work is in line with the organization’s strategy and priorities
· Provides technical, administrative, and operational oversight of assigned project or tasks.
· Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
· May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
· Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
· Attends customer meetings
· Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
· Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
· Participates in special projects as required.
· 12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience required.
· Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
· Master’s Degree
· Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
· Experience managing and leading cross functional teams.
· Demonstrable administrative and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environment.
· Experience in financial analysis of large projects.
· Professional certification (PMP)
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.