- Perform Configuration Management (CM) actions and tasks for FINAF F/A-18C/D project; act as the single Point of Contact (POC) for all FINAF CM activities, develop and maintain a standardized Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) Tracking Database, and all other CM activities to ensure FINAF inclusion in applicable ECPs.
- Provides Organizational (O), Intermediate (I), and Depot (D) level airframe and avionics technology and information that ensures effective and efficient support for manufacturing, or servicing of products, equipment, and/or systems specific to FINAF F/A-18C/D aircraft and associated systems.
- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, and related information to identify and document maintenance and support requirements associated with the FINAF F/A-18 aircraft, aircraft upgrades and associated systems.
- Develops supportability parameters for equipment specific to FINAF F/A-18C/D aircraft.
-Determines support requirements such as facilities, personnel, safety, maintenance, etc. related to F/A-18C/D O, I, and D Levels of Support Equipment, Spares, Technical Training, Software Support, etc. for the FINAF Program.
- Reviews FINAF required Configuration Control Board (CCB) activities which include, but are not limited to, reviewing Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) for hardware (H/W) and software (S/W) change packages for completeness and accuracy.
Secret Clearance required.
- Anticipates FINAF F/A-18C/D logistics problems related to operational areas and environmental and human factors, and determines contingency requirements and solutions, as required.
- Utilizes and updates the Program Management Database (PMD) to track events, components, and costs related to aircraft upgrades and fleet introduction of new capabilities for FINAF F/A-18C/D aircraft; Provides F/A-18C/D centric guidance and work leadership to less-experienced logistics staff.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience specific to F/A-18C/D aircraft maintenance support.
10-15 years of related experience in logistics, including 8-10 years of related experience in logistics analysis and support, with at least 3 - 5 years of F/A-18C/D hands-on Organizational, or Intermediate-level maintenance experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.